Home What we do
“To promote the efficiency of the Reserve Forces of the United Kingdom within NATO including the EU, the British Commonwealth, PfP nations and other international environments in order to foster and exchange ideas on best practice by providing international experience, education and personal development, for its members, in accordance with an annual, resourced UKRFA programme of events.”
What we offer:
All reservists have the opportunity to experience and participate in a variety of intellectual and physical challenges in an International Reserve Forces setting. Specifically:
- International experience of other nations’ Reserve Forces
- Opportunities for personal development
- Opportunities for education
- Opportunities for practising medical techniques and learning from others’ experiences
- Physical challenges
- And of course…fun!
- Key benefits both in the UK and internationally, are the opportunity to work with Reservists from other countries to develop knowledge and cooperation
- Share experience, forge new friendships and socialise with international Reservists
- Working with like-minded people in a military environment on defence and security issues relevant today
- Educational opportunities – for example to attend the Basic NATO Course for Reserve Officers at the NATO School at Oberammergau
- Establish reservist links with relevant national bodies of NATO, PfP countries, EU and Commonwealth countries.